Disciplined Agile Senior Scrum Master (DASSM) Certification Training
Disciplined Agile Senior Scrum Master is the logical next step after our popular DA Scrum Master Course
This course will coach and guide you on how to:
Agile certifications are becoming the standard for all types of knowledge work. Get the gold standard in certification with PMI Disciplined Agile Training by Tactec!
Fall Sale Price – $995*
Virtual course delivered via alongside our NEW learning platform for easy access to course content, resources, study guides, videos and more!
*Discount applied at checkout
Tailor Your Approach and Lead Your Team with Disciplined Agile
Position yourself to successfully lead an agile team (or multiple teams) and effectively take on more complex and key initiatives for your organization. Adopt an agile mindset as well as being able to tailor and scale any agile or lean approach using the Disciplined Agile tool kit to larger teams and help tailor their way of working (WoW).
This course is designed for those who have a basic knowledge of Lean and Agile. If you have your Certified Scrum Master, ACP, SAFe or other accreditation, this course will take you to the next level.
- Emotional intelligence for high-performance teams
- Coordinating and collaborating across teams
- Conflict management for high-performance teams
- Team development for high-performance teams
- Tactical scaling in complex situations
- Optimizing how we work within a DevOps environment
- Optimizing how we work within our value stream
- Pragmatic planning for agile teams
- Pragmatic reporting and metrics for agile teams
Your Certification Path
By taking this course – and becoming DASSM certified – you’ll understand how to lead large and complex teams, helping them to practice business agility across your organization.
Move on to coaching with DA teams across your organization by taking the Disciplined Agile Coach (DAC) certification.
Or move into a consultant role implementing value streams across organizations by becoming Disciplined Agile Value Stream Consultant (DAVSC).
- Two years of experience working on an agile team in a leadership role, like Disciplined Agile Team Lead, Scrum master, DA Product Owner, Senior Agile Project Manager OR you have taken the 2-day Tactec DASM training course.
- Take the DASSM Knowledge Checker to check if you’re ready for the DASSM course – didn’t score well? Then take the Tactec DASM introductory course to learn the DA foundations.
How Does the Course Work?
After purchasing your course, you will gain access to our NEW learning platform, providing course content, resources, study guides, videos and more!
How does that benefit me as a student?
- Instant access to updated course content and resources immediately.
- Comprehensive and practical, video, images, audio and study documents which serve as great tools in learning your new skills.
- Online classrooms that allow simultaneous training of students from different time zones and geographical locations, that works with your schedule.
- Access more support via chat platforms and online forums, creating a more collaborative, interactive, attractive and personal learning environment.
Why Choose Tactec?
Level up your career with one of the most important certifications available!
What Our Students Are Saying
Frequently Asked Questions
- Three years of agile coaching experience
- The Disciplined Agile Senior Scrum Master (DASSM) certification to ensure in-depth knowledge of the DA tool kit and the hundreds of practices and strategies it contains
Your courseware is included in the price of the course. Once you have purchased the course, you will have access to your courseware through Tactec's exclusive online Learning Management System (LMS). Your LMS courseware is available for 12 months.
You will also receive an access code and additional directions from PMI on how to download the courseware from PMI's official course provider. Please note that the PMI access code will expire in 30 days and can only be used once.
The courseware in Tactec's LMS and in the PMI courseware link are the same, with the exception of the FREE reference book download "Choose Your WoW".
We would like you to feel comfortable and be engaged in the learning process. Students are encouraged to post their questions on the Parking Lot in the miro board and those questions will be answered during the course. We try to take a five minute break every hour so that you can stretch your legs, grab a beverage, and get a quick snack. Then we get right back to the course, since we have a lot of material to cover. We usually take a 20 or 30 minute break for lunch.
More information coming soon!
After you have finished the DAC course, we will notify PMI that you have successfully completed the course (please email us your PMI number so we can include it, this will speed up the process).
We will contact you with more information as soon as possible when you can take your exam.
Please add the PDU’s from your dashboard when logging into pmi.org.
Use the Company Provider name as Tactec Strategic Solutions and course name Disciplined Agile Coach.
Building on your practical career experience, we help you successfully pass the exam. We provide after-student support with free course re-takes. At no cost, we provide a review of your exam report and a free Instructor supported study group every month with exam scenario-based questions.
All of our courses can be rescheduled to another available date within the next 12 months free of charge.
Fall Sale Price – $995*
*Discount applied at checkout
|Upcoming Course Dates||Price|
Nov 16-17 - 8:00am-4:00pm (PDT)
Dec 14-15 - 8:00am-4:00pm (PST)
2 Week Class | Oct 13-Nov 4th 2021 - 4:00pm - 5:00pm (PDT) Mon-Thurs
Jan 25-26 - 8:00am-4:00pm (PST)
Feb 16-17 - 8:00am-4:00pm (PST)
March 9-10 - 8:00am-4:00pm (PST)
April 12-13 - 8:00am-4:00pm (PST)
May 18-19 - 8:00am-4:00pm (PST)
June 15-16 - 8:00am-4:00pm (PST)