Agile certification for free?
Your organization may qualify for free training, look below to find out how:
Companies that help their people grow and improve through certifications will:
1. Attract the best people
2. Boost employee and staff retention
3. Improved Workplace Engagement And Productivity
4. Building An Agile Company Culture
5. Eliminate waste, by upskilling and knowledge to your people
6. Build Trust – your certification will give confidence to your clients
Did you know that almost all federal, local and other governments have access to free grant money for organizations to help their employees learn and improve their skill sets?
How can you find these grants?
Sometimes a simple internet search might bring up some helpful websites represented by individuals or companies that truly want to help you find the funds you need, although they are not official government administrations or educational institutions.
Depending on where your business operates from, Tactec has helped you with your first step:
- BC Employers: WorkBC – B.C. Employer Training Grant
- ON Employers: Canada-Ontario Job Grant (gov.on.ca)
- AB Employers: Canada-Alberta Job Grant | Alberta.ca
- Other provinces and countries: please check with your local province or state for available training grants
Please be aware that many “Grant” websites are simply portals to education applications or other facades that are looking to solicit funds from you!
Whether you’re helping current employees move into Disciplined Agile (DA), or helping new employees enter into your organization with a solid start to their DA skill set, let Tactec help you and your team continue on their agile learning journey!