Tailor Your Approach and Lead Your Team with Disciplined Agile
Position yourself to successfully lead an agile team (or multiple teams) and effectively take on more complex and key initiatives for your organization. Adopt an agile mindset as well as being able to tailor and scale any agile or lean approach using the Disciplined Agile tool kit to choose your way of working (WoW).
This course is designed for those who have a basic knowledge of Lean and Agile, and want to take it to the next level. If you have your Certified Scrum Master, ACP, SAFe or other accreditation, this course will take you to the next level.
With DASSM training and certification, you will:
- Accelerate your ability to lead high-profile initiatives that are critical to enterprise success.
- Take a deep dive into the Disciplined Agile tool kit to develop a comprehensive understanding of the hundreds of practices and strategies it contains and the trade-offs of applying them.
- Apply the Disciplined Agile tool kit in hands-on exercises to guide your team in choosing and evolving your best way of working (WoW) in real-life situations.
- Use the tool kit to solve complex challenges commonly encountered in development and operational teams, the value stream, and at the enterprise level.
- Learn how to design and implement metrics that measure your improvements in areas where your teams are struggling.
- Understand how to nurture emotional intelligence.
- Feel confident empowering others on your team(s).
- Learn how to lead your teams in any situation to improve value delivery for your customers.
- Apply the Disciplined Agile tool kit to guide your team in choosing and evolving the best way of working (WoW) in the situation you face.
- Be prepared to take the Disciplined Agile Senior Scrum Master (DASSM) exam and earn valuable, credible certification. Your exam fee is included in tuition.
- Two years of experience working on an agile team in a leadership role, like Disciplined Agile scrum master, scrum master, product owner, architecture owner, etc.
- 2-day training course
How it works
Disciplined Agile: a new path to certification
Disciplined Agile certifications (DASM, DASSM, DAC and DAVSC) offer a different approach to earning certification. The progressive path of knowledge and experience requirements support your journey to agile mastery. Here’s how it works:
- Based on your level of experience and your goal, determine which certification is right for you.
- Book the DASSM (this course) with us!
- Choose a training workshop that works with your language preference and schedule.
Your exam fee is included in the (course) tuition. You have 30 days to take the exam online after your training is complete. Certification is granted after you pass the exam.