Disciplined Agile Lean Scrum Master
When we start adopting an Agile way of working, reality quickly proves to be much more complex than expected. Do you need to employ concepts such as eliminating waste, cost of delay, quality, rapid feedback and response, and the role of management? Would you like to understand all aspects of Disciplined Agile, including its conceptual basis, how it is organized, roles and team structures, and its overall scope?
As a team leader, you strive to be more agile and help your team be more productive. To succeed, you need an agile mindset, combined with leadership and team management skills. At the same time need to do so within the context of your organization and its culture. The Disciplined Agile Lean Scrum Master (DALSM) training and certification provide tools and strategies to help you lead an agile team, influence people, remove impediments and tailor your team’s way of working (WoW) so it matches and reflects the unique situation of your unique team.
Upon completion of this workshop, you will be prepared to begin your Disciplined Agile certification journey.
The Disciplined Agile Lean Scrum Master course is for people who:
- Are new to agile or who have taken some agile training in the past but may not have had the opportunity to apply what they’ve learned in practice – or –
- Wish to gain a detailed understanding of how agile works from the team to the enterprise level – or –
- Want to hone their existing Scrum Master skills – or –
- Need to lead an agile or lean team in an enterprise setting
Foundations of Disciplined Agile:
- Discover the basic elements and scope of Disciplined Agile.
- Understand the full range of business agility.
- Learn how to organize people into agile teams.
- Understand where you fit into an agile team or organization.
- Organize the flow of work within a team and across teams.
- See how teams can work differently yet still be governed consistently.
Choosing Your WoWTM (Way of Working):
- Demonstrate how to lead your team through a tailoring workshop to identify their initial way of working (WoW).
- Select the best-fit lifecycle for your team.
- Choose the Disciplined Agile goal diagrams that are most relevant to your team’s situation.
- Apply the relevant goal diagrams to identify techniques and practices that are most likely to work in your team’s context.
- Improve retrospectives by using tools from Disciplined Agile to identify techniques that will more accurately address your current challenges.
After passing the Disciplined Agile Certification Test you will be awarded the Certified Disciplined Agilist (CDA) designation.
Based on your experience with agile teams, you may apply for the following designations:
- Attendees earn the designation of Disciplined Agilist
- One free attempt of the Disciplined Agile Certification Test when taken within 30 days of the course end date
- See each workshop below for the breakdown: see how to claim PMI PDU’s
Start date: September 25, 2020
End date: September 26, 2020
Start time: 06:00 PDT
End time: 14:00 PDT
Phone: 778 404-1718