Work for a world class innovator for business agility
We help businesses Focus on Value for their Customer at Velocity! Tactec uses state-of-the-art learning and digital tools to support the transition to true business agility and is the gold standard in training and certification as a Premier PMI Partner. Invested in the continued evolution and innovation in Disciplined Agile, DevOps and Value Stream Management as both publisher of several articles, a recent book, and an active member, advisor and developer of PMI DA Board, PMI Community of Practices for Value Stream Consultant, DA Coach and DA Instructors. Read more about us here.
A learning organization – grow, build and be part of something special
Our offices are in Langford in the new Terminus Building. This role is a unique hybrid type of work between executive assistant reporting to the CEO supporting client discussions, meetings, workshops and communications. Secondly, you will support our digital marketing team by creating graphics, social media, and blogs on the digital marketing side.
The position is a junior/intermediate role and is either part or full time (2-4 days a week), working both in our office and remotely from home if you choose.
Working together, our expectations and benefits
- As an excellent communicator, you will be able to converse, write and work professionally and proficiently in English, via email, web, phone and in person.
- You will be able to build and manage relationships with our customers, our teams and our partners
- You will have used digital marketing tools such as Canva, Adobe products and Office 365
- Use and learn latest technologies in web, social, digital marketing, cloud, Agile, Lean and DevOps.
- We will provide agile, lean education, training and certification programs included in your benefits
- Work in brand new office and monthly socials, 3 day weekends, bonus scheme and flex work
- Opportunity to grow with us with new skills, training, tools and technologies allowing you to grow and learn with Tactec.
This position is open to experienced and soon-to-be or recent graduates for paid work for 12 weeks in a marketing program and business administration. A full-time staff or contract position may be offered after your 12 weeks social and marketing internship.
Contact [email protected] and attach a recent CV or link to LinkedIn regarding this role to be considered for an interview. Only those able to meet in person will be considered and must live near / commute to Victoria, BC.