Certified Training Courses & Tailored Workshops
Your journey to true business agility starts with education.
Our certifications validate expertise and demonstrate a commitment to agile practices, while our training programs provide in-depth knowledge, best practices, and industry insights.
With Tactec as your partner, you can educate and empower your teams and leaders, enabling them to drive organizational growth and adaptability. Let us guide you in shaping a learning journey that unleashes the full potential of your company.
Certifications start at 995$/person
What are the benefits?
Foundation Course – 8 Hours
Offering Disciplined Agile fundamentals for yourself and/or your team. Get started with everyone on the same page!
Beginner Course – 14 Hours
For anyone interested in learning and applying agile methods in a team.
Intermediate Course – 14 Hours
For scrum masters or team leads wanting to work across teams and start coaching.
Advanced Course – 14 Hours
For existing coaches or senior scrum masters with 2 or more years of experience applying the Disciplined Agile tool kit across an organization.
ICP-LEA Leading with Agility
Intermediate Course – 14 Hours
SAFe® for Teams
Certified SAFe® Practitioner
Certified SAFe® Agilist
Learn how to lead enterprise transformation that accelerates the flow of value and delivers measurable business outcomes at scale.
Supercharge your teams and leaders with Tactec’s state-of-the-art learning platforms and methods, bringing the new wave of management thinking and practice to encourage open communication and unlock your value streams.
Available in-person or remote
Starting at 7000$/class
Enterprise Agility for Leaders
Designed exclusively for leaders who are ready to level up their agile skills.
- Introduction to Agile, Lean, and Kanban through a Disciplined Agile Enterprise approach
- Foster organizational transformation and improvement
- Emphasis on the cost of delay and goal setting with metrics
- Understand the value of flow
- Learn to construct an improvement plan as a tangible outcome of the workshop
Enterprise Agility for a Team
Designed specifically for teams new to agile or lean ways of working.
- Explore agile essentials for team members, understand business and enterprise agility, and uncover the fundamentals of Agile lean and Flow.
- Emphasize value streams that drive success and grasp Guided Continuous Improvement.
- Engage in practical exercises applying Disciplined Agile (DA) in your team role.
- Learn the five essential steps in DA Delivery and wrap up with a retrospective and actionable next steps for your agile journey.
Enterprise Agility for Teams
Tailored for teams experienced in agile or lean practices, including those who have completed the Team Basecamp.
- Dive into common issues hindering progress and flow, while gaining insights to overcome obstacles.
- Explore MVPs, MBIs, value streams, and Kanban intricacies.
- Enhance team efficiency, focus, and satisfaction in complex projects and team-of-teams settings.
- Master value stream management and apply MVPs and MBIs.
- Gain practical knowledge for continuous growth through Guided Continuous Improvement.